Friday, September 15, 2006

The Morning After

Thanks everyone for your kind comments about finishing my quilt top, while I slept. I know you all finish quilt tops all the time, so probably think I'm a bit nuts, but finishing is a big problem for me.

I have the backing fabric, which I've also had for years, so I will ring the quilter Monday. I've never had anything machine quilted, so that will be an adventure.

I'm working nights all weekend, so I will have a little break from sewing and start again next week. But I always find time to read blogs!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new quilt top. I'm on nights as well so I'll be working at the same time as you. Keep well while you plan your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing is a BIG deal for me too! I just love making blocks, but actually getting them wrestled into a finished top - well that is a challenge for me! Great job for doing your quilt and having it machine quilted will be a real treat - it is so fun to get them back all beautifully quilted!

    Cheers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is really really nice. You should be proud!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment. I enjoy finding new blogs to visit by following comments and posts.