I'm on my way, Helen...
I'm going over to see my sister Helen this afternoon to check on the progress of her cross- stitch. She is in a crafting slump, due to feeling like she has to make things to sell, thereby not having any FUN. I bought her a little cross-stitch at the Craft Show last month to try and guilt her into doing something for herself and getting back into it.
She told me on the phone yesterday that she had started it finally, so I'm going over to check the progress - look out Helen! I will take my camera to take a photo - maybe it will give her some Blog-type incentive to crack on with it. I will also see Daniel, who was shocked to see a photo of the Bum House on my blog. Apparently he said " That's the Bum House! What's it doing on there??" Wait til it arrives in the letterbox! I'll get some fusible web today to try and get it done.
Heavens to Bettsy knows Helen, so I'll get her to email Helen and give her a hard time .. sorry I meant "some encouragement". Look out Helen I'm on my way!!


Sisters! I love mine so much but some days I could just do with out her. Your sister may be on the war path is you are not nice.
ReplyDeleteI think I had better give Helen a ring to make sure that everything is going okay.
ReplyDeleteJenni has now scared me ALOT by saying she wants to put a photo of the completed x-stitch on this blog...yikes.I have only done 4 small lines so far. Funny how things change as years ago Jenni would never come to craft fairs with mum and myself!! Now she is a sewing maniac. Thx Jenni for the encouragement!
ReplyDeleteHelen
See it went ok - she has started, that's all that matters.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see what she's working on. How wonderful to have a sister to give a hard, oh, I mean encourage.
ReplyDeletePoor Helen, I hope she had done her homework!
ReplyDeleteJodie