Scary Photo
I can't imagine that you are all too excited to see my right foot, but you may have noticed the lump on the ankle. Yes this is my foot pedal foot, and it is rather sore. I twisted it on a bit of uneven road this morning, and at the time it felt ok, but a few hours later it was very swollen and sore. So after elevation, ice and drugs it is feeling better, but I'm going to baby it as I am due back at work in under 48 hrs.
Now the good news is that this gives me a really great excuse to sit on the couch tomorrow with it up watching the cricket, doing more bloody hexagons. I know I don't sound too in love with the project at the moment - I even had an evil thought about starting some in 1930's colours tomorrow... But I think I want smaller ones for that.
The Aussies MUST WIN tomorrow, or we will have to close off Australia to the Rest of the World while we squirm in shame for being beaten by the Poms. So if you don't hear from me or Tracey for a while, you will know that the worst has happened...
Speaking of which, there is a message on Clare's blog saying that Jen (Hedgehog) is fine, just hibernating as apparently Hedgehogs do in the winter.


Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!!
ReplyDeleteHope you recover quickly.
Ouch ouch ouch!
take care of your foot!!! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope your foot is feeling better now! xoxo melzie
ReplyDelete