Something to Show at Last
I've finally started the quilting on the Couch Quilt. I vowed I would not post again until I had started it. It's 3.30am, and I have been at it for 2 hours. Off to bed for me.

A quick beagle photo for you - this is Simon fast asleep on my bed. Or his bed I think he would say. A little bit of my string quilt may be visible in the background, but it's so hot and humid it's quilt over the feet only at the moment. It's much nicer to sew at 3am, but then you wake up in a sweat at 10am. Not very pleasant.
Oh and I used the Polydown.



Okay, what is polydown like? I am in the habit of using cotton. We have wool batting that is newer and gaining interest, but not sure what your polydown is.
ReplyDeleteYour couch quilt is very pretty. :)
Yeah for the Couch Quilt *s* Simon looks very comfy in his bed.
ReplyDelete3:30am!? wow, that's dedication!
ReplyDeleteSimon keep the bed warmed up for you!
Love all the brown fabrics in your quilts. Simon would say for sure that he lets you share his bed. I know because my three dogs let me share their bed.
ReplyDeletePlease send some warm weather to Chicagoland. We are in the middle of a bad snow storm. It has been snowing for 10 hours and we have a foot of new snow on the ground.
Your couch quilt is lovely and those hexagons are simply fantastic. I keep having dreams about six sided shapes...I wonder if that means something?
ReplyDeleteYour new quilt is looking good, can't wait to see more of it. Your doggie is sooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteKristie
Mum found a bag full of about 200 Hexagons at the local jumble sale a few weeks ago. She is sending them to me and if I can't use them for something else, do you want them? About an inch across and lots of florals. Some alrady sewn, some cut and some left over fabric I think too. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteI love Simon's squished up looking nose.
Tell Simon I love him!!
ReplyDelete