Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Morning


Merry Christmas from Australia - here is a shot of the weather taken at o7.30 - it is going to be hot and fine with a storm this afternoon.
I am off to my Sister's place on the 08.30 Waterbus, so the fun hasn't started yet. I can hear some kids screeching with delight down the road - obviously getting some good stuff! It was very windy here last night, but Santa obviously didn't get blown off course.
Hope you all have a nice day, and just know we are dreaming of snow here!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jenni! We are out and about today and tomorrow too.You will have fun with Helen's kids - Christmas always takes on a new life with kids. I always see it with fresh eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I have never been in warm weather for Christmas. Chicago normaly is cold but this year it is 40ish and not snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!!! Us here in Italy we have a day of sun; cold but there is no still the snow!!! Happy Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was a great day. How fantastic was that cricket today!! The perfect way to spend Boxing Day-on the couch watching cricket! the only thing lacking was my hexagons but then I couldn't have napped b/t exciting bits!
    Oh, that nephew who is the quilt admirer definitely gets the first! My 6 and a half year old is equally a discriminating and detailed on the colours! Bye, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Christmas was the merriest *s*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a fun and merry Christmas day -- and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Christmas scene! So unlike cold and wintry Wisconsin. Enjoy, enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment. I enjoy finding new blogs to visit by following comments and posts.