Blogger on Blink
I have just been trying to visit some blogs, but on many of them Blogger won't show me the letters to type for the verification! Hopeless - I give up. We might go for a walk if I can wake the dogs up.
I must *Finish* something... I *Will* finish *Something*
I have just been trying to visit some blogs, but on many of them Blogger won't show me the letters to type for the verification! Hopeless - I give up. We might go for a walk if I can wake the dogs up.
Posted by
Jenni
at
15:41
www.flickr.com
|
I had the same problem today. Probably it will be solved during the day
ReplyDeleteIf it won't show the letters etc for verification, publish your comment anyway and then it will show up a second time (with your comment still there) asking you to type the verification and it will be showing. Hope you get it sorted out.
ReplyDeleteoh, look at all of those hexagons!!! you're making me want to pull back out my grandmother's flower garden and work on it some more! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're not the only one that is having Blogger difficulties. I give up.
Hi, publicly saying "thanks for being a sweetie and emailing me the info on hexagons and Hancocks." Should make life so much easier.
ReplyDeleteI also love that block from the Civil war book-does it have to be paper pieced, looks like you could work it out without.
ps-all the joys of Island living...
Tracey@ozcountryquiltingmum
your blog will only lrt me be anonymous.