Sunday, April 06, 2008

Still Out There

I'm still away from the sewing machine - I've been staying at Mum and Dad's while having some medical stuff done. I went home for the weekend to visit the beagles, who are alive and well too... Chloe has put on a spare tyre, but Simon looks fine.
The hexagons are nearly finished, but not quite. If it wasn't so awkward to take it anywhere I'd have it finished I think, but it is a big nuisance to take anywhere. I'll be home soon so will be able to get back to work.

13 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! I am looking forward to seeing the finished hexagons. Take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are okay. Hope you get some time to work on your hexes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you are feeling better and back to quilting soon! I can't wait to see the hexagons!!! I clicked on your Civil War blocks and they are beautiful! I love your fabrics. I am also making the Civil War Diary Quilt, but I only have 25 blocks finished.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are. Hope things are ok and you are getting things sorted.

    Looking forward to catching up on all your news.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing you back here real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are going fine,can't weait to see those hexagons Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are doing Ok, and it will be nice to see your hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well get better soon so you can play with the beagles! and the hexagons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that you are back to your old self soon . . . we miss you just like pups do *s*

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're all missing you - take care of yourself !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope everything is ok with your folks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are progressing well. You must miss those dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope everything is going well, and do hurry home. We miss you *VBS*
    I'll bet the beagles do too! Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment. I enjoy finding new blogs to visit by following comments and posts.