Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Flylady, Where are You?

My Mother is coming over tomorrow - oh why haven't I been a better FlyBaby? And what am I doing sitting on the computer reading blogs? Paper everywhere!!

The really bad news? Mum has had her cataract fixed...

Adit: all the better to see the dirt with

12 comments:

  1. I was getting worried about you - you have been very quiet.

    Know what you mean about Mothers - line would have a fit if she could see the sewing corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Flylady is driving everyone crazy. Maybe you can wow your mother with food or kids or something and she won't notice the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ??? why is it bad news that your Mom's cataract is fixed? WEre there complications?

    I missed hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess with that cataract getting fixed it means you better get cleaning!! Or you could just cover everything with big sheets.

    Nice to see you blog again, you must be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll just have to dazzle and distract her with your gorgeous creations. Which legacy do you prefer: memories of a clean house or lovely quilts in hand?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like a visit from mom to get one busy and out of a funk! Enjoy your visit! Glad you took time to visit blogland though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear I am not the only one who has to go into overdrive when someone is coming over.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget ... She's still really proud of you!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll bet she brags to her friends on your quilting, and if your house is not the spiffiest, she probably says to herself "I wish I could not feel guilty about having a not-perfectly-clean house!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just guessing that your mom is coming to see you, not your house. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Jenni! Good luck with that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment. I enjoy finding new blogs to visit by following comments and posts.